The Night Time is the Right Time
Recent improvements in access to Camp Robinson Trails has spurred more interest in night riding in this premier mountain biking area. As Nappy Brown said, "The Night Time is the Right Time."
All participants should review the requirements listed below.
Instructions: Complete the form and submit to: email@example.com or deliver to Post Operations. Carry a copy of the completed form during the ride. Please allow 2-3 days for approval of this form.
1. Ride only trails that you are familiar with. All riders should carry a map and ride the trails/route during the daytime prior to riding at night.
2. Carry a primary and a backup light system.
3. Carry a working Cell phone.
4. Use a "buddy system" when riding at night; no one rides alone.
5. Carry a recovery kit consisting with the following items at a minimum: inner tube, inflation device, patch kit.
6. Wear a helmet and eye protection.
7. All participants will need a Camp Robinson Sportsman Pass. (Info Here)
Please keep in mind that when you ride at Camp Robinson, night or day, you represent the mountain bike community as a whole. We know, like Charles Barkley said, “I'm not a role model. Just because I ride a mountain bike, doesn't mean I should raise your kids.” (Okay, so we took some liberty with the quote.) You are stuck with setting the example anyway. Please respect the Camp Robinson Rules, it's their property and we are lucky to have such a perfect place to ride. Don't cut trails or damage trails in any way, a lot of people have done a lot of work over the years to create this awesome facility. Lastly, consider signing up for a CATA work day to give back. It'll make you feel all good inside.
You can download the form below.